Columbus Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Jan 16, 2019 - Columbus Announces Closing of Private Placement
- Mon Jan 14, 2019 - Columbus Gold $2 Million Private Placement and Montagne d'Or Project Update; Nordgold Increases Its Equity Interest in Columbus
Vancouver, BC, Canada, January 14, 2019. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') announced on Friday January 11th, 2019 a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to CAN$2 million, and provided an update on the status of the Montagne d'Or gold mine project (Columbus 44.99% and Nordgold 55.01%) in French Guiana.
The private placement* will be for up to 10,000,000 units at a price of $0.20 per unit. Each unit will be comprised
- Fri Jan 11, 2019 - Columbus Gold Announces $2 Million Private Placement and Provides Montagne d'Or Project Update; Nordgold Increases its Equity Interest in Columbus
- Tue Nov 27, 2018 - Columbus Gold and Nordgold Declare their Official Intention to Move Forward with the Montagne d'Or Gold Mine Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada, November 27th, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') is pleased to announced that the Montagne d'Or joint venture (Columbus 44.99% and Nordgold 55.01%) has achieved another major permitting milestone by providing its official decision to French authorities to move forward with permitting and development of the Montagne d'Or gold mine, located in French Guiana, France. The decision takes into account the recommendations of the French Nationa
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 - Columbus Gold Becomes a Signatory to the International Cyanide Management Code, and Provides Clarity on European Union Legislation for the Use of Cyanide in Gold Mining
- Thu Nov 1, 2018 - Columbus Gold Continues Moving Forward on the Permitting Process for the Montagne d'Or Gold Project in French Guiana
- Tue Aug 14, 2018 - Columbus Gold and IAMGOLD Enter into an Agreement on the Maripa Gold Project in French Guiana
- Tue Aug 7, 2018 - Completion of Public Hearings for Columbus Gold's Montagne d'Or Gold Project; Support for Development of Montagne d'Or Remains Widespread
Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 7, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') is pleased to provide a permitting update for the Montagne d'Or gold mine project located in French Guiana, France. As required by French legislation, public hearings for Montagne d'Or were organized by the French National Commission of Public Debate (CNDP). They were completed on July 7th, 2018. In total, 14 public information meetings and workshops were held at various locations around Fren
- Tue May 8, 2018 - Columbus Gold Provides Permitting Update for Montagne d'Or Gold Project
- Fri Apr 13, 2018 - Columbus Gold Confirms Voting Results of its Annual General Meeting
Vancouver, BC, Canada, April 13, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') is pleased to announce that Robert Giustra, Peter Gianulis, Russell Ball, Marie-Hélène Bérard, and Oleg Pelevin were elected as directors of Columbus at the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on March 29, 2018 (the \'Meeting\').