Columbus Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Nov 27, 2018 - Columbus Gold and Nordgold Declare their Official Intention to Move Forward with the Montagne d'Or Gold Mine Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada, November 27th, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') is pleased to announced that the Montagne d'Or joint venture (Columbus 44.99% and Nordgold 55.01%) has achieved another major permitting milestone by providing its official decision to French authorities to move forward with permitting and development of the Montagne d'Or gold mine, located in French Guiana, France. The decision takes into account the recommendations of the French Nationa
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 - Columbus Gold Becomes a Signatory to the International Cyanide Management Code, and Provides Clarity on European Union Legislation for the Use of Cyanide in Gold Mining
- Thu Nov 1, 2018 - Columbus Gold Continues Moving Forward on the Permitting Process for the Montagne d'Or Gold Project in French Guiana
- Tue Aug 14, 2018 - Columbus Gold and IAMGOLD Enter into an Agreement on the Maripa Gold Project in French Guiana
- Tue Aug 7, 2018 - Completion of Public Hearings for Columbus Gold's Montagne d'Or Gold Project; Support for Development of Montagne d'Or Remains Widespread
Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 7, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') is pleased to provide a permitting update for the Montagne d'Or gold mine project located in French Guiana, France. As required by French legislation, public hearings for Montagne d'Or were organized by the French National Commission of Public Debate (CNDP). They were completed on July 7th, 2018. In total, 14 public information meetings and workshops were held at various locations around Fren
- Tue May 8, 2018 - Columbus Gold Provides Permitting Update for Montagne d'Or Gold Project
- Fri Apr 13, 2018 - Columbus Gold Confirms Voting Results of its Annual General Meeting
Vancouver, BC, Canada, April 13, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) (\'Columbus\') is pleased to announce that Robert Giustra, Peter Gianulis, Russell Ball, Marie-Hélène Bérard, and Oleg Pelevin were elected as directors of Columbus at the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on March 29, 2018 (the \'Meeting\').
- Fri Feb 16, 2018 - Columbus Gold Grants Incentive Stock Options
Vancouver, BC, Canada, February 16, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) has granted an aggregate of 5,000,000 incentive stock options to certain officers, directors, employees and consultants to purchase up to 5,000,000 common shares in the capital of Columbus. The incentive stock options have an exercise price of $0.48 per share, calculated using the 20-day volume weighted average price, which was based on the closing price on February 15, 2018. The stock options expire on February
- Wed Feb 14, 2018 - Columbus Gold Confirms Montagne d'Or Gold Project Spending and Funding Requirements
Vancouver, BC, Canada, February 14, 2018. Columbus Gold Corp. (CGT: TSX, CGTFF: OTCQX) is pleased to confirm its project spending and funding requirements for the Montagne d'Or Gold project in French Guiana.
Columbus announced on December 18th, 2017 that the Montagne d'Or joint-venture (Columbus 44.99% and Nordgold 55.01%) approved proceeding with construction of a mine at the Montagne d'Or gold project, subject to a number of additional regulatory requirements, including:
- Wed Feb 7, 2018 - Columbus Obtains New Trading Symbol on OTCQX
is pleased to announce that it has obtained a new trading symbol on the OTCQX Best Market. Effective today, Columbus' trading symbol on the OTCQX is \'CGTFF\'. Columbus' previous trading symbol on the OTCQX was \'CBGDF\'. Columbus requested the trading symbol \'CGTFF\' to align its US trading symbol with its Canadian counterpart on the Toronto Stock Exchange \'CGT\'.